MarketWatch experts note a number of threats that are relevant for speculators - for materials AMarkets.
* Uncertainty about the US election. By and large, no one can definitely say who will win - the leader of the Republicans or the Democrats.
* Yield curve US Treasury bonds. A safe bet is no more. For the investor this is a disaster. Because there is in the market place, where you can hide and protect at least from the underlying risks such as inflation.
* Inflation has long been not. And it must happen sooner or later. The trouble is that the central banks and investors in their predictive models do not lay down price increases. * Oil. Nobody knows where will the price of oil. Any sharp jump is shock to the world economy. Again, few builds predictive models taking into account the sharp fluctuations of oil. But oil has a strong impact on the markets. And not always predictable in both directions.
* Overpriced markets. Sooner or later the bubble will collapse. Investors are not thinking about a collapse.Because the prices were high for too long - too long bullish trend. The investor is under the illusion that growth will stop in the near future.
* Few liquidity. Investor few appreciate the significance of this factor. Until it turns into a situation where he can not sell something ...
And a growing number of economists says the recession as an inevitable evil (it is the same correction).Because it can not go on. Everyone is tired of the position of the abnormality and artificiality, which are supported by central banks and unfounded optimism players. Everyone is waiting for the variable, and the radical. And everyone feels - soon something will happen.