Financial guru Axel Merk says about the factors that may signal the imminent arrival of the problems in the US financial markets - based on AMarkets.
* In the last reporting season, most of the companies do not live up to expectations for earnings. And the dollar is still strong - for corporate profits is negative.
* A key driver rally in shares - share buyback. Now the tool becomes less attractive amid expectations of raising interest rates.
*, The classic symptoms of achieving top of the market. Very small volumes traded - one of the most important points.
* Technology sector clearly stagnated.
* Retail sales fall short of expectations.
* The real estate market in the coastal parts of the country significantly overheated, overpriced. There are many similarities with 2000 mi. Prices are rising, but not in a hurry to sell the house.
* The tightening expected by Feda in the form of higher rates, lead to an increase in the risk premium, the return of fear in the market, as well as to an increase in volatility.