Forex robot (advisor) is a program that was written by programmers in the MQL4 programming language specifically for forex traders. Forex robot executes trades that adhere to a certain algorithm. Expert receives a signal to open a trade and the robot automatically opens trades or places pending orders with Take Profit or Stop Loss, according to the rules stated by the developer. Traders have different opinions on the automatisation of trading. Some think that in the end, the robots cause the loss of the deposit. However, experience shows that one has more chances to make money out of Forex markets with the use of Forex robot than by manual trading, especially as a beginner.
The news portal FX4NEWS offers you an opportunity to test the automatic advisor ROBOT – TRADE EURGBP and gain experience with forex robots, which lets you decide whether you prefer automated or manual trading. For the testing, the FX4NEWS trading partner WELTRADE will provide you with a no-deposit bonus of 25$.
Description of the ROBOT – TRADE advisor:
Forex robot works best when the market is in a flat. It has proven itself well with the EUR/GBP pair. While opening, it takes the daily trend into consideration, as well as the trend of the timeframe of the moment of launch. Recommended lot size can be calculated as 0.1 of a lot per 25 000 units of currency in the account.
|Minimum deposit (USD EUR RUR)
||from 2500 dollars or 2500 cents
||5-25% a month
|Type of trading
Warning! Testing and trading with the advisor are only available via WELTRADE!
The advisor is available online
Conditions for receiving a no-deposit bonus of 25$ for testing the advisor.
1. No-deposit bonus of 25$ (2500 cents) is provided by the FX4NEWS trading partner WELTRADE company for testing forex robots only.
2. The bonus is only provided to new customers of WELTRADE or to customers who have never received bonuses from the company before.
3. The bonus is provided to customers who open a Micro Account via the affiliate link of the news portal FX4NEWS.
4. Manual trading with the provided bonus is forbidden. For trading, the customer may either use the advisor provided on the website or test their own. Upon violation of trading rules, the bonus and the profit made with it will be withdrawn from the customer’s account.
5. The bonus of 25$ is the company’s property. The profit made with the use of advisors may be withdrawn without restrictions.
6. FX4NEWS and WELTRADE company may stop the testing of advisors at any time without notice.
How to get the bonus of 25$ (2500 cents) for testing the forex robot
1. Open a Micro Account in the WELTRADE company
2. Enter the code 185 in the “Partner code” field
3. Complete full verification, confirm your mobile phone number in the Personal Area in the “Trader – Settings” tab and attach an electronic copy of your ID and the document providing your place of residence in the “PAMM - Manager” tab in the Personal Area.
4. After the company has confirmed the verification process, submit a request for testing the advisor to email@example.com.
Text of the e-mail: Test of the ROBOT TRADE advisor.
Account number, full name of the customer, ID of the customer
I have verified my mobile phone number and attached my documents
I am requesting for you to provide me with the bonus of 25$ for testing the advisor.
5. After successful completion of all of the steps, the bonus for a test of the advisor will be entered in your account within 2 – 3 workdays and will be displayed as 2500 cents.
For further enquires contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning! Trading in Forex markets has a high risk of suffering trading losses. Gaining a profit in the past does not guarantee gaining a profit in future. FX4NEWS recommends that you should calculate risks carefully when trading in Forex markets.
Any use of materials from the website “FX4NEWS”, including their use in one’s investment activities, is conducted at the user’s own risk. This also applies to graphics, signals and currency quotes.