Investors should pay attention to the following things - advises ex-boss PIMCO El-Erian. The market really is a good investment opportunity. It would be nice not to miss them to earn hard times of high volatility - based on AMarkets.
1. Pay attention to stocks that have fallen well lately
This is especially true for those for which few transactions takes place - a little market liquidity.
2. Enjoy a period of growth of the index
to use this time to improve the quality of the portfolio - to sell shares with mediocre results and buy securities with the best performance. Well, if the portfolio is dominated by securities companies with low debt and good operating performance in comparison to industry competitors.
3. Pay attention to world trends and adjust the portfolio in terms of the changing global environment
Global Trends - becoming cheaper raw materials, the growing dollar weakens China and emerging markets, and others.
4. The portfolio should always be Cache
Cache - it's just a "mast keV" in these times of instability. Excess cash is good especially in a low liquidity situation in the market at the moment. Investors should always be a certain limit freedom. Freedom in modern times - it is cash only, t. E. The most liquid asset.
5. Seek investment opportunities where the action of the smallest central banks.
This is particularly true of high-tech start-ups in emerging markets.
6. Remember that the macroeconomy is not always correlated with the dynamics of the stock market
If America in terms of GDP growth and other fundamentals look better than many other countries, this does not mean that US companies will trade better securities in other markets. For example, to open long positions on corporate risk US companies (stocks, bonds) is risky since a small proportion of the cache on the company's balance sheet.
Read also the FOMC minutes continued fall in the dollar