The results of the last trading day:
On Thursday, on the day the single currency strengthened against the US dollar. Path to the level of 1.1235 to 1.1326 was difficult, since that day were major events planned for the currency market (reports of the ECB, the Bank of England and US Federal Reserve).
Before the announcement of the results of the Bank of England pound / dollar and euro / dollar updated session highs. After the ECB published the minutes of the last session, the euro / dollar fell to 1.1237.
The controller in the minutes reflected the readiness to expand stimulus measures. Before you change the size and timing of QE Governing Council of the ECB wants to watch the market volatility.
After the publication of the FOMC minutes and a maximum of EUR updated back to 1.1270. The members of the Federal Open Market Committee expressed concern about the increased risk of the economy slowing. They believe that because of the high dollar, inflation will not reach the target level of 2%. Bids is not going to improve.
Market expectations for today:
The market situation on the basics of mixed couples. If you start from Day timeframe, the US dollar may weaken even more the major currencies. Below is a list of brought news that could affect the market in strong deviations of actual values from the forecast.
Main news of the day:
- 11:30 MSK UK is to publish a report on foreign trade.
- 15:30 MSK in Canada released a report on the labor market.
- 17:30 MSK will report the Bank of Canada on economic conditions and prospects of the business.
- 20:30 MSK an address by the head of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Charles Evans.
- Intraday goals: maximum - 1.1331, at least - 1.1255, closure - 1.1300.
- Intraday volatility over the last 10 weeks: 124 points (4 digits);
With maximum 1.1329, the euro fell back to 45-five degrees. The price is trading near book line. According to the forecast forward pullback to the trend line - 1.1255 and rising to 1.1331.