The results of the last trading day:
On Monday, the euro / dollar recovered to the level of 1.0856. Movement against Friday's work. The euro was supported by the decline of stock indexes and oil prices. Just do not understand, falling oil prices had a negative impact on the index, or the index of oil.
The activity of market participants was low. Traders are waiting for the results of the meeting of the Federal Open Market Committee of the US, which is scheduled for Wednesday.
Market expectations for today:
On Monday, the economic calendar was empty. And on Tuesday, he is not rich in important events. The main event of the week is the meeting of the FOMC. No one expects a rate hike. Important statement following the meeting. I think the regulator uses the wording of the statement that she made all.
From today's event is to provide a statement of the head of the Bank of England M.Karni. Carney will speak in London on the subject of the report on financial stability, which can affect the rate increase. Tuesday by the euro / dollar forward roll back to 1.0815.
News of the day:
- At 13:45 MSK will be held on the speech of the Bank of England Governor Mark Carney.
- At 17:45 MSK will be released in the US business activity index for the services sector by the Markit January.
- At 18:00 MSK - an indicator of consumer confidence index of manufacturing activity from the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in January.
- Intraday goals: maximum - 1.0862, at least - 1.0815, closure - 1.0825.
- Intraday volatility over the last 10 weeks: 100 points (4 digits);
As the market at 7:29 MSK, EUR / USD is trading at 1.0845. The price has recovered from a low of 67 degrees at 1.0788, up 1.0858. From the euro forward rate return to 1.0815.
Most Asian stock indices are in the red zone, so with the opening of trading in Europe, the euro can update maximum. Then everything should be stabilized and the euro will go as predicted.