After a 6.5% fall by th US stock market since the beginning of the year, investors are actively looking for relatively safe, but at the same time profitable investment options. Zacks Investment Research has found the market six ETF-funds, which may be a good option for passive investment - based on AMarkets.
The company drew attention to funds that are actively selected dividend stocks. This extra income that the investor can receive in times of high volatility and low income from speculative transactions.
* FlexShares Quality Dividend Index ETF (QDF): 185 in the basket of securities. Most - companies that pay big dividends as much as possible on the market.
* Schwab US Dividend Equity ETF (SCHD): 111 papers and also focus on stable and high dividend payouts.
* WisdomTree LargeCap Dividend ETF (DLN): Strategy ETF is linked to an index WisdomTree LargeCap Dividend Index. This index again focuses on finding companies with the highest dividends.
* ProShares S & P 500 Dividend Aristocrats ETF (NOBL): This fund selects companies that in the past 25 years increased the dividend every year. The portfolio is tied to the S & P 500 Dividend Aristocrats.
* WisdomTree US Dividend Growth ETF (DGRW): Fund index linked WisdomTree US Quality Dividend Growth Index - invests in securities of companies that increase dividends have high expectations for the growth of corporate profits, as well as good performance by multiple P \ E.
* First Trust NASDAQ Rising Dividend Achievers ETF (RDVY): Fund manages a portfolio of 50 securities with the best on the market forecasts of an increase in dividend payments. The Fund also monitors the paper with the increasing rates of EPS, as well as the cash-to-debt ratio (the amount of cash to the level of debt) over 50%.