Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Monday, 18.12.2017, 10:11
Welcome Guest | RSS
 
Main RegistrationLogin
Site menu
Login form
Make money on Fore
FreshForex bonus
Statistics

Total online: 1
Guests: 1
Users: 0
RoboForex bonus
...
Main » 2016 » July » 1 » As companies earn on S & P500
11:24
As companies earn on S & P500

 

article22708.jpg

In the first quarter the volume of stock buybacks by US corporations amounted to $ 646 billion - on AMarkets materials.

 

AMarkets

 

This is the maximum, if you count from the third quarter of 2007. If baybekam to add dividends, the amount of gain even more - $ 975 billion Previous record -. $ 835 billion (Q4 2007). If we assume that from the 1st quarter of 2009 and 1st quarter of 2016, inclusive - the amount baybekov and dividends amounted to an impressive sum of $ 5.1 trillion. For the S & P 500 dividend rate was 2.15% at the end of the first quarter. Baybekov rate was 3.28%. Combination bet - 5.43%.


Therefore, do not be surprised when you hear someone's opinion that the main driver 7-year-old bull rally in the US stock market - baybeki. In other words - this mechanical activity of the companies, not the derivative of growth of the US GDP. Making money in the stock market is much more favorable than in the corporate debt market. For the first rate of return - 6.2%, for the latter - 4% on average over the 7-year period.

 

 

Views: 244 | Added by: mik | Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 0
Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]
Search
Forex Brokers
no deposi binary
Calendar
Entries archive
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 40
Site friends
  • Create a free website
  • Online Desktop
  • Free Online Games
  • Video Tutorials
  • All HTML Tags
  • Browser Kits
  • Rating
    Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2017-2012
    Website builderuCoz