Insiders of the American arms industry argue that the more cases in the US market with the mass shootings obsessed psychopaths and other citizens of the unbalanced - the better financial position of the representatives of the segment that produces weapons and ammunition - on the materials AMarkets.
Arms sales break records. Sales of small machines make $ 8 billion a year. The recent massacre in the US will be the next trigger for the growth of arms sales - before Christmas.
Here are some statistics on the industry (data CNBC):
* Annual revenues for the segment arms and ammunition on the market of America is $ 13.5 billion from $ 1.5 billion profit.
* Sold through weapon retail outlets - $ 3.1 billion in revenue and $ 478.4 million profit for retailers.
* The estimated number of firearms in the hands of US citizens - 270-310 million units.
* The number of jobs to full WORKDAY in areas related to weapons - 263 223 thous. against 209 750 thousand. in 2012.
* The net effect of the weapons industry has on the US GDP is $ 42.9 billion.
The balance - pay attention to the US companies that manufacture and sell weapons in relation to the case of a mass shooting, that in recent years have increasingly appear in different parts of America.