Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Monday, 16.12.2019, 00:04
Welcome Guest | RSS
 
Main RegistrationLogin
Site menu
Login form
Earn 3-10% per
FreshForex bonus
Cripto Invest
Statistics

Total online: 1
Guests: 1
Users: 0
...
Main » 2019 » July » 14

article33627.jpg

How many traders earn the foreign exchange market and kriptovalyutnom.
 

Most profit trader kmpanii AMarkets market cryptocurrency brought a long position, buying CryptoCFD on Bitcoin. Trader played on BTCUSD increased volatility and less than 2 days earned 17.16% of the profits

 

AMarkets

 

Views: 54 | Added by: mik | Date: 14.07.2019 | Comments (0)

article33625.jpg

The EUR/USD forex trading on Friday declined as a result of the strengthening of the American currency against the background of published Producer Price Index in the US data. In June, the index increased by 0.1%, and in annual terms - by 1.7% with growth forecast at 0% and 1.6%, respectively. The base value of the index increased by 0.3%, and the annualized - 2.3% with growth forecast at 0.2% and 2.2% respectively. Eurozone data released on Friday industrial production. In May production increased by 0.9% and was reduced to 0.5% a year, with projected growth by 0.2% and decrease by 1.6%, respectively. 

 

 

Views: 59 | Added by: mik | Date: 14.07.2019 | Comments (0)

article33624.jpg

First, a few words about the events of the past week:

 

- EUR / USD. Recall that 60% of the experts as local bottom called zone 1.1100-1.1185. As for the remaining 40%, then, in their opinion, support 1.1185 was to be an insurmountable obstacle, after which analysts had expected to return the pair to train 1.1275-1.1320. That's how it happened: the bottom has been fixed at the level of 1.1190, the pair turned and went up, reaching to a height of 1.1285 high. This was followed by a retreat, and the pair completed a five-day week at Pivot Point the first half of the summer - 1.1270;

 

nord_crypto trade cryptocurrency

 

 

Views: 55 | Added by: mik | Date: 14.07.2019 | Comments (0)

Search
Forex Brokers
WELCOME 35USD
Calendar
Entries archive
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 40
Site friends
  • Create a free website
  • Online Desktop
  • Free Online Games
  • Video Tutorials
  • All HTML Tags
  • Browser Kits
  • Rating
    Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2019-2012
    Website builderuCoz