$ 12 no deposit free bonus Forex "Nano4x" - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 05:13
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main $ 12 no deposit free bonus Forex "Nano4x" - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » $ 12 no deposit free bonus Forex "Nano4x" (FAQ bonus $ 12 Nano4x Forex)
$ 12 no deposit free bonus Forex "Nano4x"
mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 20:03 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Администраторы
WELCOME BONUS $12

IN 2012 NANO4X OFFERS WELCOME BONUS $12 TO EVERY CLIENT
Try out trading advantages on the Real account without even making a deposit! Start trading right now!
Withdraw your profit anytime!

Open a new trading account in Nano4X

mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 20:04 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Follow these steps to receive free $12 on your trading account:

1. Register and open trading account
Note: We kindly ask you to fill in only actual personal and contact data. Wrong and uncertain data can be the reason for refusal to credit the bonus and to withdraw profit.
2. Confirm email address using the link contained in the received "registration confirmation" email.
3. Upload copy of ID containing your photo (maximum file size is 300kB) on the "Personal data" page and wait for confirmation. Documents are confirmed by our staff within 24 hours.
4. Click on "Get welcome bonus" button on the "Summary" page. Welcome Bonus $12 will be credited on your trading account within several seconds.
Note: You can trade without making a deposit on "Micro" account only. If you have received welcome bonus on "Standard" account you must fund your account at the total amount of $100
For example: if you have bonus $12 on your "Standard" account you must fund it at $88 or more to start trading.
Bonus can`t be transferred between accounts
5. Leave a feedback on the wall on the Company`s official web page on the Facebook (www.facebook.com) containing the text: Account № ___ welcome bonus $12 was credited.
Nano4x reserves the right to cancel bonus and profits for the client did not leave such feedback.

mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 20:06 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Withdrawal conditions.

1. The withdrawal is processed to verified payment details only. When account is funded at any amount the system automatically saves and verifies Webmoney or Liberty Reserve purse.
Note: If you have not funded your account, you need to fund it at any amount from $2 , the system automatically saves the number of your purse and you can apply for a withdrawal.
2. The withdrawal from bonus accounts is processed to Webmoney and Liberty reserve only.
Contact support to apply for a withdrawal to Bank account.
3. There is a fee for the first withdrawal application (other withdrawals are without any fee):
- $24 on "Micro" account
- $17 on "Standard" account

Note:
a) "Micro" account is automatically changed to "Standard" account type when balance is more than $100.
Example: You get 12 USD to the "Micro" account. You need to earn 88 USD or recharge up to 100 USD, and the account will be changed to "Standard"
b) On your account there should be the sum of the withdrawal + fee for the first withdrawal application, otherwise the system will tell you that you do not have enough money.
4. Minimum amount of completed trades to send the first withdrawal request:
- 15 trades on "Micro" account
- 10 trades on "Standard" account
5. Mobile phone number must be verified. Verification code is send to specified mobile phone number during the first withdrawal application.
6. Leave a feedback on the wall on the Company`s official web page on the Facebook (www.facebook.com) containing the text: Account № ___ withdrawal -amount __ $- completed.
Nano4x reserves the right to withdraw profits for the client only after p. 6 is done
7. The first withdrawal request is processed within 48 hours
8. Before the first withdrawal the account is checked for compliance with p. 8 of "Welcome bonus terms"

mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 20:07 | Message # 4
Sergeant
Welcome Bonus Terms

1. Welcome bonus is presented to every new client of the Company.
2. Welcome bonus value is $12
3. Welcome bonus is credited to "Micro" and "Standard" accounts. Learn more about trading conditions and account types.
4. Every client is allowed to get only one "Welcome Bonus".
5. Bonus is credited to the clients with fully verified personal details
6. Multiple receiving of a bonus and opening of divergent positions on the various accounts is considered cheating. In the event of fraud or attempted fraud, the client's account will be canceled and the client will be refused service.
7. Please note that the bonus account will be checked for compliance with paragraph 6 of the "Welcome Bonus Terms". If it is revealed that there is a coincidence of personal data, contact information, details, IP addresses and downloaded documents with other bonus accounts, the Company has the right to clear the bonus account, or to request additional verification of personal data.
8. Nano4x reserves the right to decline client’s bonus application without assigning any reason and prior notification.
9. Nano4x reserves the right to terminate the bonus offer or to change the rules without prior notice.
10. Receiving Welcome bonus into account, the client accepts the terms of the action.

mikDate: Sunday, 08.07.2012, 07:06 | Message # 5
Sergeant
NANO4X 元 12 无存款奖金

无存款红利$ 12
在 2012 年, NANO4X公司进行了前所未有的行动无存款12 元奖金每位客户。
Nano4x 邀请您要测试中真实的交易账户的贸易优势。开始交易现在 !
从贸易利润可以在任何时间兑现 !
获得"没有存款奖金 12 万元"交易帐户的条件
要接收您必须的奖金: bezdepozitnogo
1.注册的网站与开立交易帐户。
注:我们问问您仔细考虑的注册程序。不正确地完成或不正确的数据可能会导致被拒的入场和撤回的收入奖金从奖金的帐户。
2.您在注册过程中指定的邮箱注册后,将收到一封信。您必须遵循在这封信,以验证您的邮寄地址中指定的链接。
3.加载证明的人格,包含一张照片 (护照、 驾照、 身份证) 在您个人对您的"个人信息"区域中的文件 (文件大小 300 KB),并等待确认。12:0 Am 由公司证实的文档。
4.单击"我的帐户"页面上的"奖金",然后选择您要接收奖金的帐号。如果您遵循第 2-4 条奖金将贷记在 5 秒钟内,你可以开始交易。
注:贸易仅对奖金基金只是"微观"帐户上可用。如果您接收到"标准"的奖金,您需要购买达 100 美元。
示例:你有奖金 12 美元标准帐户,初始的存款,以激活帐户 100 美元,您将需要补充您的帐户在 88 美元 (12 + 88 = 100,对初始存款的要求) 开始交易。
5.在 facebook (http://www.facebook.com) 的Nano4x 公司的官方主页在墙上留下评论。褒奖:"奖金 12 美元账户号码收到"、 示例: 收到的 123456 12 美元奖金。
该公司有权取消奖金,奖金科目中从客户的利润不会获得奖金述评。

参与奖金运动"没有 12 美元奖金存款"的账户的资金撤出的条件
1.结论只作验证帐户。已验证联系的详细地址,用哪个帐户。
注:如果你不做补充您的帐户,那么您需要将它添加到的最低款额 (2 美元)、,系统将会自动保存你的钱包的数目和您能够申请提取资金。
2.退出账户参与反弹只皮包 Webmoney 和自由 Resereve。
3.参与反弹的费用从第一个结论:
-24 美元的帐户"微"首次退出
-17 美元帐户"标准"的第一次撤出
注意来自:"微"自动转移到"标准"帐户的组平衡达到 100 美元。
示例:你 12 美元"微"。你必须赚 88 美元或高达 100 美元,并将被移到"标准"
重要:申请撤回时,委员会就考虑。您的帐户平衡应显示的第一次的结论 + 提成,否则,系统会通知您并不足够。
4.最低数量的交易承诺的要撤回资金的帐户:
-"微"15 订单
-"标准"10 订单
5.有需要验证的电话号码时在您的移动电话上显示的应用程序会在收到短信与验证码。
6.后注册,你必须留下评论在墙上 Nano4x 公司的官方主页在 facebook (http://www.facebook.com)。 证明:"-帐户号码显示现金出来是"示例: 123456 输出 90 美元。
该公司有权处理撤回的申请只后的反馈。
7.申请撤回从奖金帐户上个工作天的 48 小时内处理。
8.后撤回申请是体育 8 股红股的议事规则。

lakhanyaishaDate: Friday, 30.10.2015, 19:52 | Message # 6
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
I have wasted enough time with no deposit bonuses that toosuch low figures, so now I only participate on demo contest like Champion
presented by OctaFX broker, it gives me opportunity to win something big and
that’s with their 1000 dollars prize pool, it’s very cool and helps me in every
possible manner, so that’s why this is definitely ideal and allows me to work
well and that gives me confidence to start off in real account as well.

shieklakhanyDate: Saturday, 30.01.2016, 12:03 | Message # 7
Sergeant
Aisha, I am also trading with OctaFX broker, I do agree that no deposit bonuses are bit over-stretched and won’t do much help, so even I prefer demo contest, but I have slight different choice which is Southampton Supreme which got unlimited prizes and easy place to practice due to been able to participate every week, I am sure you might have tried it since it is launched just month back and it is red-hot due to the massive prize and short duration (90 minutes).

nasirlakhanyDate: Wednesday, 27.04.2016, 14:06 | Message # 8
Private
You guys are absolutely spot on, I also hate these scheme which is tied with unless restrictions. I trade with OctaFX broker too and as we all know very well that they’re one of the best broker in the world and have so many benefits which really helps us in trading nicely especially with their rebate program that gives back 50% and that’s even with the losing trades too, so that’s why it’s all pretty good and helps me with performing nicely.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » $ 12 no deposit free bonus Forex "Nano4x" (FAQ bonus $ 12 Nano4x Forex)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz