OctaFx no deposit forex bonus $8 - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 05:07
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main OctaFx no deposit forex bonus $8 - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » OctaFx no deposit forex bonus $8 (FAQ $8 forex no deposit bonus)
OctaFx no deposit forex bonus $8
mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 19:38 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Администраторы
GET 8 USD FREE BONUS RIGHT AWAY!

Try amazing requote-free trading with OctaFX and get DOUBLE bonus back. Open a Welcome account today and get 8 USD free bonus!

Open a bonus account OctaFX

mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 19:43 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Promotion rules

No agent commission is credited for trading on bonus accounts
It is necessary to verify your account to receive a bonus
A special welcome account is opened for bonus trading. Bonus can not be added to another account type (Micro, ECN or IB)
Welcome account conditions are equal to Micro Swap Free account conditions
You can not deposit a welcome account
It is required to trade 8 standard lots to make the bonus withdrawable
It is required to finish 2 standard lots to withdraw profit for welcome account
We will return 16 USD after 8 standard lots are finished in a bonus account. So your 8 USD bonus will become withdrawable and we will grant you 8 USD more
So-called "reverse trading" on bonus accounts is strictly prohibited. "Reverse trading" denotes opening the same position in reverse destinations on 2 or more bonus accounts. E.g. open 0.01 lot BUY on EURUSD in one account and 0.01 lot SELL on EURUSD in another at the same time. The Client acknowledges that such accounts will be blocked, bonuses and profits will be canceled
Maximal leverage for non-deposit bonus accounts is 1:500
Minimal and maximal volume for welcome account is 0.01 lot
Maximal number of simultaneously open positions is 3
Opening multiple bonus accounts (including those registered for relatives. etc) is prohibited. In case of IP address or personal data partial or complete match, or other signs of accounts belonging to the same person, such accounts will be blocked, bonuses and profits will be canceled
The bonus may be cancelled anytime. In this case 8 USD will be charged from your account
Bonus can't be canceled
ANY IP match between 2 accounts regardless of trading style, name, email, country, etc will be considered as multiple bonus account. Such accounts will be blocked, all withdrawals will be rejected
Each client can have only one bonus account
OctaFX may reject s client's bonus application(s) at anytime without prior notification or providing reasons for such decision
OctaFX reserves a right to change, update or cancel this promotion with notification in the Company news
Certain countries may be restricted from getting a bonus

Promotions octawelcome-bonus $8 no deposit free

Open a bonus account OctaFX

mikDate: Sunday, 08.07.2012, 07:05 | Message # 3
Sergeant
欢迎无存款红利外汇公司 8 $ OctaFX
外汇经纪商"OctaFX"是促进"Octawelcome 免费奖金 8 万美元的新客户

没有外汇存款为每个新客户 8USD 奖金
从OctaFX公司获取每个外汇 8USD bezdepozitnogo 奖金:
1。打开真实帐户微
2.验证的帐户
3.在个人区域,单击"获取奖金现在 !"
因为网站是英文,要打开帐户并获得奖金,使用转换器 bezdepozitnogo。
条款和条件:
不是收取佣金给合作伙伴从奖金帐户
应验证接收您的奖金帐户
无存款红利外汇可以只贷 Mikro 的帐目
撤回是奖金的贸易 8 地段的条件的规限下
否认奖金账户欺诈 (这向相反的方向,2 个或更多的帐户奖金中的同一位置的手段开放。为例,打开该项目,在同一时间买一个帐户和出售的对美元汇率上涨 0.1 地段 0.1 汇率。客户承认此类帐户被锁定,奖金和利润将会取消)
为奖金可能只有 1:200 的杠杆与 sčeto
打开 (包括注册亲属等) 的多个帐户奖金禁止。在匹配的 IP 地址或个人数据,部分或完全或其他明显迹象的帐户拥有的一个人,这类账户将被阻止,奖金和利润将被取消
在任何时间,可取消奖金外汇。在这种情况下,美元 8 的数量将从您的帐户被撤回。
每个客户端可以有只有一个奖金帐户
OctaFX 可拒绝在任何时间,在不事先通知的情况下获得外汇奖金给客户或指定此类决定的理由
OctaFX 保留更改、 更新或取消此促销活动与新闻公司的权利
一些国家可能会限制在奖金
打开 OctaFX 的帐户获取无存款外汇奖金 8 美元

jackyshen0Date: Saturday, 12.09.2015, 14:57 | Message # 4
Private
Group: Пользователи
I have usedthis in past and I have plenty of happy memories with it. Actually when I started
it was just time pass for me because of just been 8 USD and many friends were
laughing at me for wasting my time with such low amount, but I never listen to
them (thank god), it was my determination and help of OctaFX with this bonus
that really helped me found my way of trading. I have lost this bonus, but not
before I made over 120 USD profits.

lakhanyaishaDate: Friday, 30.10.2015, 13:38 | Message # 5
Sergeant
I am always happier with bonuses, but what makes me so muchmore pleased with OctaFX bonus is that they are a truly epic company which
means I know I am always in good shape with them and that’s what allows me to
be successful in future with real account after I get experience out of this
and there are so many friends that I know who have made massive profits from
this bonus and always able to withdraw it instantly without any issue.

shieklakhanyDate: Friday, 29.01.2016, 19:09 | Message # 6
Sergeant
OctaFX is always present when we need them especially for new comers, it is the thing I like most about them and it makes me feel really proud of trading with them. I obviously don’t mind investment with them, but with so many freebies present I hardly feel like need of investment. Also, if we make investment with them, it helps us get 50% bonus on deposit straight away, so that’s why I really love to work with them and gives me huge chance of profits.

lakhanyaishaDate: Saturday, 06.02.2016, 03:41 | Message # 7
Sergeant
I think it is obvious that people should know 8 dollars is nothing, but it is just OctaFX brokers terrific service that makes it so good, if we are working with a broker of this standard then we are always likely to win it big, so that is why we should always be working with companies that offer something that they really mean to instead of just showing off, as such companies never wishes good for clients which means it is time waste to work with them.

nasirlakhanyDate: Thursday, 07.04.2016, 21:03 | Message # 8
Private
OctaFX is a very special broker, so any offer from them too becomes special as well! I have used this in past, but what I like more is their demo contest where I can participate regularly with having huge motivation in shape of the prizes that’s up for grabs. It’s really special for me to participate here because most of their contest are weekly based which means it suits newbies more and we can do scalping easily and yet have chance to win.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » OctaFx no deposit forex bonus $8 (FAQ $8 forex no deposit bonus)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz