Top Recommended Broker - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 04.12.2016, 02:48
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main Top Recommended Broker - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Top Recommended Broker
Top Recommended Broker
rahimdjlakhanyDate: Thursday, 05.05.2016, 11:02 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
Top Recommended Broker? What do you suggest.... Put your views here

nasirlakhanyDate: Thursday, 05.05.2016, 11:05 | Message # 2
Private
If one asks for my recommendation then I will go with OctaFX, it’s one of the best there is at the moment, it’s regulated plus a true ECN company too, so that’s why I suggest/recommend that to everyone who is seriously interested in achieving good results. I have been with them for past 2/3 years and the journey has been impeccable with no mention able trouble at all. This is to do with their superb all-round conditions which include low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also epic rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders which includes the losing trades too, so this is why it’s so good to work with them and helps me with performance.

lakhanyaishaDate: Monday, 29.08.2016, 17:55 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Recommendation is very tough thing because it’s something that we do on our own liking, so that’s why we got to make sure we recommend according to quality instead of just our own liking. Right now, I am working with www.alpari-forex.com/fa, as they are very special and worthy of recommendation, I believe if we are with quality broker then we don’t need anything to worry about anything at all and that’s the reason why I highly recommend them to do with their steady spreads, high leverages, bonuses and many such features, it’s all top class!

Message edited by lakhanyaisha - Monday, 29.08.2016, 17:58

amjadali5050Date: Thursday, 20.10.2016, 13:54 | Message # 4
Private
I would recommend FBS broker because it is the best choice for every trader. fast execution and best customer support make it unique to other brokers.Fbs is always great , they give you 5 account to choice, beginner to pro,

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Top Recommended Broker
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz