Do you ever trade against the trend? - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Tuesday, 06.12.2016, 22:51
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main Do you ever trade against the trend? - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Do you ever trade against the trend?
Do you ever trade against the trend?
lakhanyaishaDate: Thursday, 18.02.2016, 03:19 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
Forex is a sort of business which is great if we do it withproper way and method, it is the exact reason I prefer to follow the trend
because without that, it becomes impossible to achieve anything. I will never
make mistake of going against the trend, but what do you guys feel? I work with
OctaFX broker and with them, I am easily able to find the trend given their
daily market news and analysis service, it is easy to follow and is provided on
daily basis.

rahimdjlakhanyDate: Saturday, 19.03.2016, 04:01 | Message # 2
Private
You are correct mate, I also consider same thing because when we don’t know how to do something, we are obviously going to struggle, so that is why our first step should be to learn it. I am doing exactly that only with OctaFX especially through their educational guides which makes me work nicely. I always follow the trend and with OctaFX broker like you said it is so much easy given their expert guides us pretty nicely and that’s too for free.

nasirlakhanyDate: Saturday, 16.04.2016, 02:34 | Message # 3
Private
In my view we do that often, but that’s all by mistake, I don’t think we’re ever going to make this sort of mistake on purpose, we do it accidentally, I believe what we must make sure is having strict money management, it’s something that will really help us get results in our favor and if we’re unable to do that instantly, we won’t reach anywhere, but correct way through it can be seriously winning with help of OctaFX broker this is!

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Do you ever trade against the trend?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz