What's your mission as trader? - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 04.12.2016, 02:50
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main What's your mission as trader? - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » What's your mission as trader?
What's your mission as trader?
lakhanyaishaDate: Wednesday, 17.02.2016, 13:34 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
I don’t know about other people’s mission, but for me mine is only one and that’s to make consistent profits, this is far from the easiest thing to do, but I believe if we are determined then it is definitely easier to do. I am thankful to my broker OctaFX since, it is with their help and support that I have been able to make profits regularly and this is especially to do with their low spreads starting from just 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus much more.

rahimdjlakhanyDate: Tuesday, 29.03.2016, 22:26 | Message # 2
Private
It’s obvious that to make money is our only aim and mission. The way we select to go for this is important, if we try to go for shortcuts then it can create massive issues, so that’s why we must sum up a plan that’s proper instead of anything fancy. I have very straight forward plan and that’s to follow trend with good money management, this is also to do with OctaFX broker’s help with their 50% bonus on deposit offer.

nasirlakhanyDate: Friday, 29.04.2016, 12:18 | Message # 3
Private
I don’t really know about mission or something like that, but I do know that if we’re to be successful in a business like Forex then we got to be passionate and determined in learning and executing whatever we have learned and only then we could achieve something worthwhile, I get excellent support from OctaFX broker through their top notch conditions which includes low spreads from 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is epic rebate scheme too that gives back 50% on all trades.

arifhussain555Date: Monday, 07.11.2016, 10:28 | Message # 4
Private
Making money is the main purpose of trading and forex is a money making machine and every trader can make good money if he has good knowledge and skills about it. So every trader must know how to trade and how to manage it.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » What's your mission as trader?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz