Plus500 bonus no deposit €25 - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 05:14
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main Plus500 bonus no deposit €25 - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Plus500 bonus no deposit €25
Plus500 bonus no deposit €25
mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 17:54 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Администраторы
Forex Trading at Plus500™ - up to 1:50 Leverage
Get 25 € FREE to trade Forex - no deposit required!

Open a new account Plus500, bonus no deposit €25

mikDate: Wednesday, 14.03.2012, 18:00 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Group: Администраторы
Trading time:

24 hours a day, beginning at 00:00 on Monday and ending at 22:00 on Friday (trading server time)

Lot - volume unit of the instrument which is used to conduct transaction, it is equal to 100 000 base currency units.

Level of limit and stop orders means minimal interval between current price and pending order level (in points). Inside the interval Take-Profit, Stop-Loss and pending orders can't be placed. When placing orders within the range, server will give an error message and won't accept the order. Limit and stop orders level is equal to typical spread.

Freezing level - inhibit to modify orders which are close to the market. Editing, deleting and closing of positions, which are about to be executed, are forbidden. Freezing level is equal to 1/2 typical spread.

Position overnight transfer is carried out as market swaps (swap size is reflected in points).

Swaps can be positive and negative and are calculated as difference between interest rates. Swap is charged daily at 00:00 according to the server’s time. From Wednesday to Thursday swap is charged 3 times larger. Swap rate is a product of point price, number of lots and number of days.

Margin call – warning level, appears when ratio of funds to pledge becomes lower than allowed value. In this case dealer has a right (but not obliged) to close one or several client’s positions according to market conditions.

Stop out – liquidation level, appears when ratio of funds to pledge becomes lower than allowed value. In this case dealer is obliged to close one or several client’s positions in order to avoid negative balance on the account.

Open an account

anubavsheikDate: Saturday, 17.10.2015, 03:49 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
I am extremely lucky that I am getting 4-5 times biggerbonus then this with 200 dollars free welcome bonus by Nova FX broker, it is
first class and helps me in every possible way which is why I really love it
and always suggest it to all since this is the ultimate way to get results
going in my favor all the time and I really enjoy working with them outstanding
company that always brings profitable results for me.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Tuesday, 08.12.2015, 02:52 | Message # 4
Private
Unfortunately I don’t think much can be made from such bonuses. Personally, I don’t need it either given I am already having the best option that’s demo contest particularly the Southampton Supreme Game demo contest, it’s holiday like short of just 90 minutes yet prizes are up like bills or taxes and that goes up to 1000 dollars, so it’s just ideal thing for anyone to participate on this powered by OctaFX broker instead of time wasting no deposit bonuses that too of just 20-30 dollars.

shieklakhanyDate: Sunday, 17.01.2016, 06:06 | Message # 5
Sergeant
I don’t require no deposit bonuses any more, it is all thanks to OctaFX broker and their lovely demo contest which are forever available and ideally suited to new comers since we can practice as well as win some grand prizes, so having such high quality broker with these sort of offers, it is simply phenomenal and makes us really pleased to work, so that’s why I always prefer this platform to perform instead of wasting time over no deposit bonuses.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Plus500 bonus no deposit €25
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz