Do you have habit of withdrawing regularly? - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 05:06
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main Do you have habit of withdrawing regularly? - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Do you have habit of withdrawing regularly?
Do you have habit of withdrawing regularly?
anubavsheikDate: Saturday, 19.12.2015, 09:47 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
Frankly speaking, I am sort of trader who is seriously aggressive, so I might risk my whole account for winning big, so that’s why I got into habit of withdrawing regularly. I think it’s not anything bad especially for traders like me, as better be safe than sorry. I get all the withdrawal instantly proceed with Nova FX broker while there are also 24/5 support service active on Live Chat, Phone Call, Email and even on social sites, so it keeps me relaxed.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Sunday, 27.12.2015, 01:33 | Message # 2
Private
Yeah to your situation, I will agree with this, but for me, I don’t prefer withdrawing, at least not full amount. I like to withdraw only 50% while rest I prefer compounding, as this gives me bigger chance of profits. I trade with OctaFX broker, they got absolutely awesome service with giving me 50% bonus on deposit, it is use able while the withdrawal setup is instant too, so that really helps me with the performance all too easy and simple.

shieklakhanyDate: Monday, 25.01.2016, 21:14 | Message # 3
Sergeant
I am pretty much like what you said Maqsood, I am also happier putting 50% back to make the account grow big time. Also, with OctaFX broker, I am rest assured to get top class service, as they have won 11 awards for nothing. It is why I am never scared to make investment or even let the profit stay in my account, as you said I get to do things on my own way because of their instant withdrawal system, so I can withdraw even on Sat/Sun.

nasirlakhanyDate: Saturday, 09.04.2016, 22:26 | Message # 4
Private
This is not like habit, but something necessary. I mean if you’re doing scalping then it’s obvious the money in the account is not safe, so we should always get the profit out to be secure. Now, it’s another issue if we have lack of trust in broker. I have no such problem since with OctaFX broker, you’re never worried about payments, and they pay us instantly without any trouble at all, so that’s why I never have to worry about payments.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Do you have habit of withdrawing regularly?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz