Advantages of the Forex Market - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 05:09
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main Advantages of the Forex Market - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Advantages of the Forex Market (Exceeding Your Expectation Everyday)
Advantages of the Forex Market
burnspoll12Date: Sunday, 29.11.2015, 15:57 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи

The Forex or foreignexchange market has many advantages over other types of tradin. Since it is an
OTC (over-the-counter) market, the Forex market is open 24 hours a day, unlike
the regular stock or commodity markets. Most investments require a significant
amount of money before you can take advantage of that investment opportunity.
You only need a small amount of capital to trade Forex. Everyone can enter the
market with as little as $1 to trade a "micro account", which allows
you to open positions of 1,000 units. One lot of 1,000 units of currency is
equal to 1 contract in micro account. Each "pip" or "tick"
(smallest currency rate movement up or down) is worth $0.10 profit or loss,
depending on wheather you are going with the market or against it. A Forex mini
account gives you control over10,000 units of currency, where one pip is worth $1.00. While a standard
account gives you control over 100,000 units of currency, and a pip here is
usually worth $10.00.
Forex is also one of themost liquid markets. When trading currencies on the spot Forex market you have
full control of your capital, meaning that you can buy and sell your positions
anytime during market open period. This is a definite advantage because, if you
need to use your account money, it can be accessedimmediately without additional commission or waiting periods. Many other types
of investments require holding your money up for rather long periods of time.
Also, in Forex, with asmall amount of money, you can control bigger market positions using the
leverage or margin trading. Leverage of 1:100 is common in the Fore market. It
allows you to control amounts 100 times bigger than your capital, while
leverage of 1:500 and 1:300 and 1:200 can be found with some offshore
companies.
Forex traders can beprofitable in bullish or bearish market conditions. Stock market traders need
stock prices to rise in order to take a profit, since short-selling is a
subject to strict limits in stock exchanges. Forex traders can make a profit
during both uptrends and downtrends. Forex trading is rightfully considered
risky but with a good trading system to follow, good money management skills,
and some level of self-discipline, the risks of Forex trading can be minimized
considerably.
The Forex market can be tradedanytime and anywhere. As long as you have access to a computer and internet,
you have the ability to trade the Forex market. An important thing to remember
before jumping into trading currencies is that it is worth practicing with
"paper money", or "fake money", on the demo account. ForeignExchange Broker have demo accounts where you can downloadtheir trading platform and practice in real-time with real market data but with
"virtual money". While profitable demo trading cannot guarantee your
success with real money, practicing can give you a huge advantage to become
better prepared when you start trading with your real, hard-earned money.

If you want to know more about how to start trading in Forex, wantto open DemoAccount, Open LiveAccount and BecomeOur Partners and IBs please, Visit to our Website http://www.5starsforex.com .

anubavsheikDate: Wednesday, 02.12.2015, 00:51 | Message # 2
Sergeant
There are loads of advantages of trading in this world of Forex, but the biggest benefit I found is my broker Nova FX, it is one of the ideal companies to work with. I strongly believe there is every great benefits available here and that includes the ever so lovely Risk Free Trade option, it is like ideal option for beginners given there is no fear of losses up to 500 dollars or first 3 trades, so best way to launch our career.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Monday, 07.12.2015, 22:48 | Message # 3
Private
I think the most likeable thing about Forex trading is thatwe are able to do this from anywhere in the world while it can be started from
very low investment which definitely is not possible with other business. It is
also great if we got quality company like I have got in shape of OctaFX broker,
it is regulated plus got outstanding facilities that includes low spread of 0.2
pips, high leverage up to1.500 plus much more, so that helps me work really
well.

anubavsheikDate: Thursday, 10.12.2015, 12:24 | Message # 4
Sergeant
As I said there are so many benefits as far Forex trading is concerned, but to collect them, it is absolutely vital to have knowledge because it leads to the right way. I am extremely fortunate to have Nova FX broker at my side thanks to their education section, it is really cool and helps me big time given it’s so simple yet it’s highly effective and brings so much profits for me due to knowing how to do trading properly.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Wednesday, 16.12.2015, 18:33 | Message # 5
Private
I think we all agree that right broker is definitely the guard towards giving us benefits and without having the right broker; it comes incredibly tough to get any major advantage without right broker, so you know that with OctaFX broker, it is like heaven for me and helps big time while with benefits I already mention, it is their 50% bonus on deposit that makes me feel so happy given that I can use it completely without trouble at all.

shieklakhanyDate: Monday, 18.01.2016, 19:43 | Message # 6
Sergeant
The biggest benefit in my view as far Forex is concern; it is 24 hours active throughout 5 working days, so working here is absolutely great for me especially with top quality broker. I work with OctaFX broker and it is absolutely great company to work with due to having high level of benefits from having low spreads of 0.2 pips for all major pairs plus the smooth trading platform, it all makes trading so much easier and allows me to work smoothly.

nasirlakhanyDate: Thursday, 28.04.2016, 19:22 | Message # 7
Private
I agree with you Skiek, I also believe that Forex is awesome for people who have jobs or something like that since it’s always open. I feel even better because of OctaFX broker since they have incredible mobile platform like cTrader, it’s very useful and allow us to trade from anywhere, anytime! I always trade even when I am at office since I have mobile platform installed, it’s something one feel really happy with especially for people who have jobs over 10-12 hours.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Advantages of the Forex Market (Exceeding Your Expectation Everyday)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz