5Stars Forex: WHITE LABELS PROGRAM - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 10:58
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main 5Stars Forex: WHITE LABELS PROGRAM - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » 5Stars Forex: WHITE LABELS PROGRAM (Exceeding Your Expectation Everyday)
5Stars Forex: WHITE LABELS PROGRAM
burnspoll12Date: Friday, 27.11.2015, 10:29 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи

WhiteLabel Partnership Solution

5StarsForex provides the opportunity for the creation of White Label partnerships to match the needs of regulated companies
and organizations looking for advanced trading solutions. 5StarsForex partners benefit from our experienced corporate infrastructure resulting in the White Label partner only having responsibility for administrative and back office work and ongoing relationship management with their clients.

WhiteLabel Partnership Advantages

•      We provide a familiar online trading platform interface brandedunder each partners name. This reduces your
  • responsibility to provide platform support and
  • accounting personnel.
  •      There are no hidden fees in our white label process and thereare no development costs. Our white label programs are
  • simple to implement and cost effective.
  •      5StarsForex works closely in supporting your efforts to reachthe pre-determined goals. We use the API’s (Application
  • Programming Interface) and Financial Information
  • exchange (FIX) Protocol.

Our platform allows for what is known as Straight Through Processing (STP) of trades, from broadcasting the pricesdirectly from interbank liquidity providers, sending the customers trades forexecution, trade confirmation, and the creation of the daily and monthly account statements. Further you have the ability to charge your clients commission for each trade. You can benefit from our professional customer support services and have direct access to our ECN price feed and competitive spreads

BecomeOur Partner:
http://www.5starsforex.com/partners/introducer-broker.php

OpenReal Account:
http://www.5starsforex.com/accounts/open-real-account.php

OpenDemo Account:
http://www.5starsforex.com/accounts/open-demo-account.php

Message edited by burnspoll12 - Friday, 27.11.2015, 10:32

anubavsheikDate: Friday, 04.12.2015, 16:36 | Message # 2
Sergeant
It’s way too confusing for me and that’s why I prefer better and much more straight forward stuff and that’s why I prefer only Nova FX, it is a worldwide recognized company with having great facilities for trading while they also have brilliant partnership program where I am able to earn up to 2nd tier, so that is always pretty special facility to have given there is nothing to lose here while the gaining part is unlimited for anyone including new comers.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Thursday, 17.12.2015, 22:46 | Message # 3
Private
I do agree with Anubavsheik, it is important to understand the program well because ultimately that’s how we will get fair results in our side. I trade with OctaFX broker and nothing beats their affiliate program, I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size and that includes the losing trades and this been such a highly rated company, so even in general it is highly beneficial to work with them and helps me easily gain clients due to this companies own popularity.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » 5Stars Forex: WHITE LABELS PROGRAM (Exceeding Your Expectation Everyday)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz