Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 10:55
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex (Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex)
Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex
mappsDate: Wednesday, 11.11.2015, 08:26 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
5Stars Forex present a grand contest for the traders on demo account. Our contest guarantee impressive prize fund, very simple conditions for participating, quick registration and constant competitive spirit. Get participate in the grand contest, prove your trading skills and get rewarded with our big prizes.
  • The contest starts on 1st of every month to the end of the month and result will be published on 15th of every month on our website and Facebook page.
  • Register now.
  • Registration for this contest constitutes your agreement to the following terms and you will not be eligible for the prizes unless you agree to these rules.
  • Top 10 contestants will receive cash prize that will be paid to winner Life Account and the Winner have to trade 1 Standard Lot for each $10 of the Total Prize.
  • Contestant with highest equity gain will win the prize at last
  • Prizes: Total prize fund is 4450 US

1st place contestant will be awarded with $1500
2nd place contestant will be awarded with $1000
3rd place contestant will be awarded with $800
4th place contestant will be awarded with $500
5th place contestant will be awarded with $250
6th – 8th place contestant will be awarded with $100
9th and 10th place contestant will be awarded with $50

Message edited by mapps - Wednesday, 11.11.2015, 08:27

anubavsheikDate: Friday, 13.11.2015, 22:05 | Message # 2
Sergeant
To be honest I really love contest because it help us inmany ways and luckily, I have got a very straight forward contest to participate
on and that’s with Nova FX broker where I get chance to win up to 1000 USD cash
with just depositing 100 dollars, it automatically makes me part of their 1000
USD cash win contest, so that’s why I really love working with them and they
always come up with unique and thrilling contest.

shieklakhanyDate: Friday, 27.11.2015, 21:08 | Message # 3
Sergeant
I always believe that for new comers, it is better to have short contest to participate on, it makes really no sense for us to join long contest which is obviously impossible to last due to been impatient and lacking skills, so that’s why I love to work with OctaFX broker, it is a type of company that launched one of the finest demo contest called Southampton Supreme Game, it is just 90 minutes contest yet we can win prizes over 1000 USD, so that’s something incredible!

rahimdjlakhanyDate: Wednesday, 09.03.2016, 03:29 | Message # 4
Private
I agree with you guys, I also love working with OctaFX and seriously tell me who will not love this broker? They have monstrous real contest where prizes are just mind boggling while demo contest are equally great, so really it is pretty good to work here and have changed my life unthinkable way, I just wish this continues and soon I will not have any financial worries which was always there before I started doing trading and now I see it slowly going.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex (Forex Demo Contest 2016 | 5Stars Forex)
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz