WEB TRADER - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 10:56
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main WEB TRADER - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » WEB TRADER
WEB TRADER
candyduff2Date: Thursday, 05.11.2015, 12:07 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
Trade and manage your account from anywhere in the world with cTrader Mobile Web for phones and tablets
This portable version of cTrader can be accessed from any iOS or Android device, so you're never more than a touch away from the world's most liquid market. .
 BENEFITS:
  • Take your trading everywhere .
  • Open and close positions and orders .
  • Optimized for iOS and Chrome on Android . 
  • Charts for all symbols .
  • Easy to use - Tap, slide and scale .

shieklakhanyDate: Sunday, 08.11.2015, 13:13 | Message # 2
Sergeant
It is obviously good to have web trader option, but Ibelieve if we have mobile than that’s something first prefer choice. I am using
OctaFX broker where I get awesome cTrader platform for mobile trading, it
allows me to work very nicely from any corner of the world while been a true
ECN broker makes it even more interesting for me given it has no risk of
manipulation or spikes type of stuff, so that’s why it’s so cool for all.

lakhanyaishaDate: Saturday, 27.02.2016, 17:57 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Web trader has now become pretty special since many people like to do traveling and when that happens, we can’t really be able to install trading platform everywhere, so that’s why having web trader system is so important. I enjoy using it and at the moment with OctaFX, It works beautifully since I can start trading straight away without having to install anything and that does the job easily for me and brings a lot of success to me all the time.

rahimdjlakhanyDate: Thursday, 17.03.2016, 03:02 | Message # 4
Private
Previously, I was using Mobile trader whenever I was in office, I was not allowed to install anything on their system, but now with the web trader, I am able to use that and that’s so much comfortable. At present I am working with OctaFX broker and with them I am able to get this Web Trader features, it has really helped me with trading and made me super comfortable which brings in solid results without much trouble at all.

nasirlakhanyDate: Wednesday, 20.04.2016, 07:04 | Message # 5
Private
Web Trader is an extremely useful and handy option to have especially if we’re not happy with Mobile platform or for some reason feel comfortable with WT. I love Mobile platform, but still I never leave opportunity to use Web Trader system go and that’s because it’s easier and I can operate it from anywhere and thanks to OctaFX  broker, I’m getting such opportunity which I really appreciate and believe in coming years many people will use WT only due to the easiness.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » WEB TRADER
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz