OctaFX is a rare broker that appeals to every category of tr - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 11:00
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main OctaFX is a rare broker that appeals to every category of tr - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » OctaFX is a rare broker that appeals to every category of tr
OctaFX is a rare broker that appeals to every category of tr
jackyshen0Date: Wednesday, 30.09.2015, 12:12 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
Ever since I joined trading I have been finding companies which supports certain category like many brokers were good only if we invest huge amount while some brokers were supportive for lower investors due to been market marker, as that allowed them to manipulate things easily, so for me it was so tough to find an honest broker, but I finally found it when I joined OctaFX broker, I saw that this is a rare company which appeals every category of traders including me who is a low investor. I loved almost everything present here, but the heart winning thing for me was their service and treatment which I never got before with any other company. I always use to see brokers giving managers or doing such stuff to high investors like 10-20k, but getting great treatment to $100-200 investor was rare and I love every moment with this lovely company!

anubavsheikDate: Saturday, 03.10.2015, 12:40 | Message # 2
Sergeant
I bet you have not tried Nova FX, it is far better broker to work with especially with their solid all-round features and facilities which includes stable spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 plus loads of bonuses whether it’s with their 200 USD free welcome bonus or if it’s with their giant deposit bonus up to 111%, it’s all really perfect setup to have working with and this is why I like it so much than anything else I have tried so far.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Monday, 28.12.2015, 19:20 | Message # 3
Private
Yeah this is something most people who have worked with OctaFX will agree, as it is indeed a type of company which supports all styles, so working with such broker is so much beneficial in many ways. I do scalping and bit of long term and it definitely supports me through all that. They got low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while they also got cTrader platform, so that further helps with trading easily in all situations.

rahimdjlakhanyDate: Monday, 07.03.2016, 01:56 | Message # 4
Private
This is why it is case of been incredibly lucky to work with OctaFX broker since with them, we are always sure of getting good high class service; it automatically puts us in right zone. Also, we get massive cash back which is up to 50% on all trading orders including the losing one as well, so that is another case of making things a lot easier for trading while rest of things that are mention above too plays important role in bringing us home.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » OctaFX is a rare broker that appeals to every category of tr
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz