No loss till 500 USD by Nova FX - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 11.12.2016, 10:55
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main No loss till 500 USD by Nova FX - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » No loss till 500 USD by Nova FX
No loss till 500 USD by Nova FX
anubavsheikDate: Saturday, 12.09.2015, 11:54 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
It is not every day that we get a chance to trade without fear of losses, but now with Nova FX, it’s going to be possible and that’s all thanks to their lovely Risk Free Trade option, it’s an facility where we can’t lose up to 500 USD or the very first three trades we do, so that’s why I really like it and believe that for a new comer, it really can’t get better than this thing and if one is doing scalping then he should never even think about trading without this.

lakhanyaishaDate: Saturday, 17.10.2015, 23:41 | Message # 2
Sergeant
Forex is far bigger than 3 trades, so honestly I don’t thinkit makes much difference if we win those or lose, it is lifelong business which
is what we need to work on getting right. At the moment I am trading with
OctaFX broker where I am able to make profits regularly and that’s through the
losses as well and it’s thanks to rebate service where I get 15 dollars profits
per lot size trade including the losing one, so that’s really great.

shieklakhanyDate: Tuesday, 05.01.2016, 20:46 | Message # 3
Sergeant
I agree with Aisha, I am also trading with OctaFX broker, it is a company that we have got future with, if we are to be successful then we should be working only with broker that’s reliable and cares about our future, it’s never possible to achieve much just with few good options early on. We need solid facilities in longer form to get success and to be able to maintain it consistently without any major struggle in any way.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » No loss till 500 USD by Nova FX
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz