200 USD Free Welcome Bonus - Nova FX - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 04.12.2016, 02:48
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main 200 USD Free Welcome Bonus - Nova FX - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » 200 USD Free Welcome Bonus - Nova FX
200 USD Free Welcome Bonus - Nova FX
anubavsheikDate: Wednesday, 02.09.2015, 15:57 | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: Пользователи
It Is always suggested that we use demo account to practice whereit’s too dull for anyone to really work smoothly, hence I have found the best
alternative in Nova FX broker’s finest offering. It is their 200 USD free bonus
that we get just for joining, it is easy trade with due to restrictions while
we need to complete certain steps in order to make withdrawal, but if we have
common sense then it’s far from the hardest thing to do.

lakhanymaqsoodDate: Tuesday, 08.12.2015, 23:24 | Message # 2
Private
I don’t think it really make huge difference to have this type of bonus; I would rather own it completely. I use OctaFX broker and they got 50% bonus that is completely mine with full license to kill with it in terms of market for profit making. Also, it is great benefits given the lovely cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN trading, but more importantly it helps in working smoothly without having to face any difficulty at all.

shieklakhanyDate: Sunday, 17.01.2016, 15:48 | Message # 3
Sergeant
I will agree with Maqsood, I believe these sorts of bonuses are not going to make huge difference, as there are so many restrictions that we will never get much benefit. I also trade with OctaFX broker and apart from great bonus they offer, we can also use their giant cash back service, so that’s why working with them is so good and allows me to trade easily without having to take much stress and even with losing trades, I can make decent profits.

nasirlakhanyDate: Thursday, 28.04.2016, 20:36 | Message # 4
Private
Such bonuses are time waste and that’s because we need to complete so many requirements and only then we could come near withdrawal. I trade with OctaFX broker and with them, I can participate on better options which are their demo contest like cTrader where we can win up to 400 USD while there is also massive 50% bonus on deposit, it’s useful too and helps me with working nicely in every situation since we can also use it without restrictions.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » 200 USD Free Welcome Bonus - Nova FX
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz