demo account competition for 1000usd as total prize - Forum forex
Free no deposit Bonus Forex
Sunday, 04.12.2016, 02:46
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main demo account competition for 1000usd as total prize - Forum forexRegistrationLogin
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » demo account competition for 1000usd as total prize
demo account competition for 1000usd as total prize
millerDate: Wednesday, 19.11.2014, 10:58 | Message # 1
Private
Group: Пользователи
FxBoost.com is  holding a competition for demo account and all demo accounts from all brokers can take part in this competition,  and get our real money as prize to trade!!!
We are accepting all traders to register  for this competition from now on and it will start at 1st October and will be available till 30th November.

Please check this competition link :http://www.fxboost.com/Competitions

you can tell your clients and friends about this competition so that they can get the prize to trade and then you can get  affiliate commissions when they trade with real money in the following days.

How to participate:

1. register at fxboost website;

2.download and install fxboost bridge into your MT4 platform with the demo account connected to fxboost website;

3.go to the competition page and click the button of register now" and then participate to this contest with your demo account !

anubavsheikDate: Monday, 05.10.2015, 21:05 | Message # 2
Sergeant
At the moment I am working with Nova FX broker where I amgetting ideal opportunity to win 1000 dollars prize, I am not required to do
anything, as it’s pretty straight forward with just making deposit and I am part
of this lovely contest where with just 100 dollars investment we become part of
the raffle ticket and even if we don’t win there is no issue since we can
continue to work as we normally do and get a lot of benefit.

shieklakhanyDate: Tuesday, 17.11.2015, 01:55 | Message # 3
Sergeant
Honestly speaking I just love demo contest given that itworks double way for me. Firstly I am able to get practice which is absolutely
necessary. Secondly, it’s prize that we can win makes it interesting and highly
motivating. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have mind blowing Champion
demo contest where there is magnificent prize up to 1000 dollars, so this is
just ideal way for people like me to work as traders especially for starting up
in here.

rahimdjlakhanyDate: Wednesday, 09.03.2016, 23:34 | Message # 4
Private
Shiek, they have now introduced even better demo contest and that’s Southampton Supreme, it is just 90 minutes contest yet prizes are above 1k, so that’s something serious and is happening every Monday, so really participating here can change our life in a massive way, so that’s why I enjoy participating here where apart from having chance of winning such a superb prize, I also gain great practice all thanks to this superb contest by OctaFX which is always known for been client-oriented.

Forum forex » Forex Forum "Bonus-FX.com" » Forex no deposit free bonus » demo account competition for 1000usd as total prize
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright Bonus-FX.com © 2016-2012
Website builderuCoz